Frequently Asked Questions about Maternity Cream
How to use
- When should I start using it?
- It is best to start immediately after you find out you are pregnant. It is said that taking care of your skin, especially in the early stages of pregnancy when your belly is growing, will keep your skin in optimum condition during pregnancy. For this reason, we recommend continuous use from the early stages of pregnancy.
- How often should I use it?
- Basically, it should be done every day. It is safe to do it twice a day, preferably in the morning and at night. It is important to continue to do it every day to the extent that it is not too strenuous.
- How to use?
- Take a small amount on the palm of your hand and massage it gently on your stomach, thighs, hips, bust, and other areas of your body where you are concerned about your skin.
- ＊ Refrain from massaging when your abdomen is tight
- Can it be used for babies?
- "Bétta Maternity First Cream" can be used during pregnancy and postpartum. It is mildly acidic, close to the skin of both mother and baby, so it is safe to use for babies.
- Is there a feel/scent?
- Fragrance-free and colorant, it blends easily into the skin and is non-greasy to use.
- How long does it take to use up one bottle? Or how much should I use?
- The standard is to use up one bottle in one month to one and a half months. The amount depends on the size of the belly and the area to be used, but we recommend applying a generous amount so that it can be massaged smoothly.
- I am experiencing skin problems during pregnancy, will it still work if I use it now?
- First of all, if your trouble condition is a wound or abscess, please avoid using on it. Although the product has been skin patch tested on sensitive skin, please consult your physician if you are concerned.
- I have sensitive skin. Can I use it?
- It has been skin patch tested on sensitive skin, but if you are concerned, please consult your physician. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend that you test the product on the inside of your skin to see if it is suitable for your skin before use, just to be sure.
- What is the expiration date?
- It is recommended that the product be used up within 3 years in the unopened state / 6 months in the opened state. The basic condition is to avoid extremely high or low temperatures, otherwise the expiration date will be shortened. Regardless of whether the package is opened or unopened, we recommend storing it in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight, extremely high or low temperatures, and high humidity.
- Where do you recommend storing them?
- We recommend storing the product in a cool and dark place, avoiding direct sunlight, extremely high or low temperatures, and high humidity. In seasons with strong sunlight, we recommend storing the product in a cool place out of direct sunlight, regardless of whether the package is opened or unopened.