Article 1 (Members)
- "Member" means an individual who applies for membership after agreeing to these Terms in accordance with the procedures specified by the Company.
- “Member information” refers to information regarding member attributes disclosed by the member to the Company and information such as member transaction history.
- These terms and conditions apply to all members and are terms and conditions that must be followed during and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
- Membership Qualification Customers who have agreed to these Terms and have applied for membership as prescribed will be qualified as members after completing the prescribed registration procedures. Membership registration procedures must be completed by the person who will become a member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership applications from those whose membership qualifications have been revoked in the past or those who we deem to be unsuitable.
- Entry of member information When completing the member registration procedure, please read the notes on entry carefully and enter the necessary information correctly in the designated entry form. Special symbols, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. cannot be used when registering member information. If these characters are registered, we will change them.
- Password management
- The password may only be used by the member himself/herself and may not be transferred or lent to a third party.
- Members are responsible for managing their passwords, such as changing them regularly so that they are not known to others.
- Any manifestation of intention made to the Company using a password shall be deemed to be the manifestation of intention of the member himself/herself, and all payments, etc. resulting therefrom shall be the responsibility of the member.
Article 3 (Change)
- Members shall promptly notify the Company of any changes to the matters notified to the Company, such as name and address.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by not registering the change. Also, please note that even if a change is registered, transactions that have already been processed prior to the change being registered will be processed based on the information prior to the change being registered.
Article 4 (Withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself/herself must complete the withdrawal procedures. Membership will be withdrawn after completing the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 5 (Loss of Membership and Obligation to Compensate)
- If the member makes a false statement when applying for membership, fails to pay the payment obligation for mail-order sales, or if there is any other reason that the Company deems unsuitable as a member, the Company will cancel the membership. We can do it.
- When a member commits any of the acts set forth in the following items, the Company shall be responsible for compensating for damages suffered by the Company.
- Unauthorized use of membership numbers and passwords
- Interfering with our business by accessing this website and falsifying information, or sending harmful computer programs to this website.
- Acts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of the products handled by the Company
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
- In principle, the Company will not disclose member information to third parties without the prior consent of the member. However, in the following cases, the Company may disclose member information and other customer information without the prior consent of the member.
- When disclosure is required by law
- When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company
- Member information will be managed by the Company in accordance with the Company's "Efforts to Protect Personal Information". The Company shall be able to use member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving the content of services, promoting the use of services, and ensuring the sound and smooth operation of services. increase.
- The Company may provide members with information (including advertisements) through e-mail magazines and other methods. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information if you notify us to that effect in accordance with the method prescribed by our company. However, the provision of information necessary for the operation of this service cannot be stopped at the request of the member.
Article 7 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, members are prohibited from performing the following acts.
- Violation of laws and regulations, these Terms, cautions on using this service, cautions on shopping with this service, or other terms of this agreement, etc.
- Damaging the rights, interests, reputation, etc. of the Company or other third parties
- Acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental health of young people, or other acts that are contrary to public order and morals.
- Acts that cause inconvenience or discomfort to other users or third parties
- Entering false information 6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, e-mails, etc.
- Unauthorized access to our servers or other computers
- Lending or transferring a password to a third party, or sharing it with a third party
- Other things that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 8 (Suspension, Suspension, etc. of Service)
- In order to keep the Service in good condition, the Company may suspend all or part of the Service without prior notice in the event of any of the following items.
- When necessary for regular and emergency maintenance of the system
- When the load is concentrated on the system
- When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, power failure, sabotage by a third party, etc.
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is unavoidable to stop the system.
Article 9 (Change/Abolition of Service)
The Company may, at its discretion, change or discontinue all or part of the Service as appropriate without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages caused by system interruptions, delays, cancellations, data loss, unauthorized access to data, or any other damages incurred by members in relation to the Company's services due to failures in communication lines, computers, etc. will do.
- The Company does not guarantee that the email content sent from the Company's web pages, servers, domains, etc. does not contain harmful items such as computer viruses.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by a member's violation of these Terms, etc.
Article 11 (Revision of these Terms)
The Company may arbitrarily revise these Terms, and may establish terms to supplement these Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Supplementary Terms"). Revisions or supplements to these Terms shall take effect when the revised Terms or supplementary Terms are posted on the site designated by the Company. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised Terms and Supplementary Terms.